Hunnies Baby Wipes are developed only with the latest technology innovations on the market. The Pearl 3D fabric ensures that the top sheet is luxuriously soft to the touch, making it ideal even for the most sensitive skin.
- Pearl 3d Technology Fabric
- Advanced Protection Lotions
- Camomile & Aloe
- with Vitamin E
- Thicker & Softer; Softer
for complete cleaning
- Ph balanced formula
- Availabe in re-seal and cap closure packs
The inner structure is manufactured from a spunlace material that uses water jets to knit the fabric together, this way ensuring increased absorbancy power. Both Hunnies Premium and Sensitive Baby Wipes are richly infused with moisturizing lotion, cooling aloe vera and soothing camomile, which provide extra care for the baby’s delicate skin.
Hunnies baby wipes are manufactured under ISO 14001 1966 Environmental Management System & ISO 9000 2001 Quality Management System.
All packing is 100% recyclable.
Changing your baby’s nappy
- Hold your baby’s ankles together and lift the legs so that you can slide a clean nappy underneath his or her bottom. If you are using disposable nappies the back part with the adhesive strips should be about level with your baby’s tummy button. Bring the adhesive strips around and fasten snugly. Be careful not to stick the tape onto your baby’s skin.
- Before you begin, gather a few supplies. Make sure you have everything you are likely to need within reach.
- Choose somewhere warm and safe to change your baby’s nappy. Babies should never be left unattended, even for a second. Even a newborn might surprise you with his/her ability to roll.
Things to bear in mind
- If you find any marks around your baby’s legs and waist, the nappy is too tight. Go for a looser fit next time. If a rash develops at the nappy’s openings around your baby’s leg and waist, change the brand of nappy you are using. When putting a nappy on a boy, place the penis in a downward position before fastening the nappy. This will help prevent leaks from creeping up above the waistline, especially useful at night time.