The fresh and soothing scents of natural aromatic plant extracts are infused in the moisturising lotions of every Hunnies spun lace fabric premium wipe – helping to keep you and your baby’s skin clean and fresh.
- So soft you really can feel the difference
- Infused with Aloe Vera & Camomile lotion
- Super strong spun lace construction
- Extra protection moisturiser
- pH Neutral: Purified aqua formula
- Re-sealable package
- 56 Pop up wipes for one handed use
- Cap version also available – suitable for hot climates to help prevent moisture loss
Changing your baby’s nappy
- Hold your baby’s ankles together and lift the legs so that you can slide a clean nappy underneath his or her bottom. If you are using disposable nappies the back part with the adhesive strips should be about level with your baby’s tummy button. Bring the adhesive strips around and fasten snugly. Be careful not to stick the tape onto your baby’s skin.
- Before you begin, gather a few supplies. Make sure you have everything you are likely to need within reach.
- Choose somewhere warm and safe to change your baby’s nappy. Babies should never be left unattended, even for a second. Even a newborn might surprise you with his/her ability to roll.
Things to bear in mind
- If you find any marks around your baby’s legs and waist, the nappy is too tight. Go for a looser fit next time. If a rash develops at the nappy’s openings around your baby’s leg and waist, change the brand of nappy you are using. When putting a nappy on a boy, place the penis in a downward position before fastening the nappy. This will help prevent leaks from creeping up above the waistline, especially useful at night time.
with Aloe Vera and